News & Events
Inclusion Gloucestershire's Free Training for PA's and their Employers
Inclusion Gloucestershire are offering free training for PA's and their Employers from November 2019 to January 2020. The training will cover a range of topics, as detailed below, with a number of dates available for each topic.
- Safer Recruitment for Employers of PA's
- Values and Anti-Oppressive Practice for PA's
- Person Centred Approaches for PA's
- Disability Awareness for PA's
- Being a Responsible Employer - for people employing PA's
- Communication for PA's
For more information about these sessions and to book please follow this link.
Information Drop In Sessions
If you are interested in working as a Personal Assistant, come and meet our Glos Assistants coordinators at one of our drop-in sessions below. You’ll be able to find out more about what it’s like to be an assistant and ask us any questions about using the website.
Job Centre (North Street)
Job Centre (Cedar House, Spa Road)
Dates coming soon .